Frontiers in Marine Science publishes leading research to find ocean-based solutions for the biggest global challenges. The journal is led by an editorial board of international researchers, including Field Chief Editor Carlos M. Duarte from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in collaborating with us, you can reach us via email@example.com or @FrontMarineSci.
Want to build valuable connections with the Global Marine Science Community?
Become a sponsor of the EMSO ERIC Time Series Conference 2021 “Observing Ocean Sound” that will be held in Gran Canaria in the Canary Islands, Spain, from October 20th to 22nd.
Take full advantage of the multiple benefits of achieving high visibility in the field that can only bring the fourth edition of the Time Series Conference*.
The TSC2021 convenes eminent scientists, policymakers and businessmen working in the Ocean Science Community to discuss the latest advancements in detecting and monitoring underwater sound for environmental and industrial purposes, such as:
- the assessment of marine mammal populations,
- the detection of fish reproduction areas,
- the detection of greenhouse gas seeps from pipelines and deep-sea carbon storage,
- gasification of methane clathrates,
- adverse meteorological conditions,
- detection of low-frequency seismic events,
- ocean basin sound-velocity tomography and acoustic communication.
Your research, products or technologies will be presented in an innovative conference context to a targeted audience.
During the three days of the conference in Gran Canaria, more than 100 conference participants and 30 renowned speakers and trainers are expected from all over the world. The event will benefit from strong media coverage and different customizable ways for promotion are offered as follows.
For more information or for booking your package, contact us by
September 20th October 1st at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SILVER PACKAGE – 2.000 EUR
- Logo in the official digital brochure
- Small logo in the presentations at the opening and closing session
- Logo in the plenary conference hall
- Small company logo displayed on slides, shown in between the session and breaks
- Company name included in Press Release
- Logo on the conference website sponsorship page
- Short description of the partner company on the website
- Acknowledgement in inaugural address
GOLD PACKAGE – 4.000 EUR
- Silver package
- Medium size logo on the conference website in the sponsorship page, top of the page
- One training sessions full registration fee
- Small desk for promotional materials at the sponsor’s area + one roll-up (in case of hybrid event) + a ZOOM room for the showcase of the services and products portfolio for DAY 1
- Company logo displayed on the virtual background along the three days of the conference
PLATINUM PACKAGE (ONLY ONE PLATINUM SPONSOR) – 6,000 EUR
- Silver package
- Medium size logo on the conference website on the sponsorship page and on the conference website landing page (HOME) plus a banner at the bottom of the landing page
- Two training sessions full registration fees
- Medium desk for promotional materials at the sponsor’s area + two roll-ups (in case of hybrid event) + a ZOOM room for the showcase of the services and products portfolio for DAY 1
- Organisation of a special session or a side event
- Full page advertisement in the official Book of Abstracts or Conference Proceedings
- Company name included in Press Release (2 press releases planned)
- A loop video provided by the Company will be presented during the coffee breaks and lunchtime
*Time-series analysis in marine science and applications for industry, from 17-21 September 2012, Logonna-Daoulas, France
Second Time-series analysis in environmental science and applications to climate change, from 8-11 November 2016, Tromsø, Norway
Third Time-series analysis conference and training school on environmental science and applications to climate change, with a particular focus on atmospheric composition and time series measurements, 28th January-1st February 2019, Tromsø, Norway,